Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1101
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep.

    However I am at the part where you have four columns, and you light them up then three blue lights come on and you have to memorize them in two seconds. Problem is I take a picture with my digital camera, so I can remember, then I accidently hit the wrong one right next to it, or time runs out.

    Guess I'll get it later.

  2. #1102
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hail to the Halo master Nevan!
    You would have to work harder, to beat the hungarian fans...

  3. #1103
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ehh, i woudlnt stand a chance against anyone in Halo. im looking forward to the sequal, but anyone can slaughter me in it. Nevan in particular!!

  4. #1104
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to be fairly good by the Quake days but I should have lost practice.

  5. #1105
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was never good 9n these games, maybe I should learn.

  6. #1106
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not the best in the area but I'm pretty good at LANs.

    I don't like teams for competition, since the other player usually isn't as good as me.

    I prefer 1v1 for sport. 4v4 for fun or FFA, or any combo like that.

  7. #1107
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also have picked up Custom Robo. Grab some friends and blow each other up, its really fun ^^.

    Also playing FFT:A again.

  8. #1108
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm, they did kinda achieve that in the game "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles" but......in my opinion, it's just not that fun a game.
    3 of my friends bought it, but it was Cateferal and I who set off on our own quest, endeavouring to complete it. for the first few hours worth of gameplay, it was fun, but once you and your mate had been playing for 15 hours worth, seeing absolutely no plot development, and simply participating in battle after battle, hte whole thing becomes incredibly tedious.
    Cat. and i got to about 25 hours, we have witnessed a slight development in plot, but we are so accustomed to the fights and so bored of the entire concept in general, that despite being about an hour from the end boss, we just have no desire to subject ourselves to the arduous torture that is Crystal Chronicles!!!!!

    but we will complete it....one day....when we have nothing better to do...we'll force ourselves.....one day.

  9. #1109
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You mean you live close to Cata?? That's soooo awesome!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] =)

  10. #1110
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cata, OCB, Xhell, and Psy are real life friends

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •